Join us for this fantastic event on Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th July 2017.
Street Food, Children’s Zone, Beer Tent, Entertainment….and much more!
Open from 9am daily.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees of Yummy Yorkshire.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion is taking place from Thursday 2nd October and will run until Thursday 9th October. The winner will be randomly selected and notified on Friday 10th October.
4. To enter you must ‘Like’ our page (if you haven’t already) and follow the instructions on the competition post.
5. The prize cannot be exchanged.
6. If we are unable to contact the prize winner within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
7. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
8. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
10. All applicants acknowledge that, in the course of applying for this prize draw, certain information about them will be captured, electronically or otherwise, and will be transmitted to Yummy Yorkshire and third parties associated with the prize draw. Accordingly, the applicant’s expressly agree to the transfer of such personal information to Yummy Yorkshire and Yummy Yorkshire’s third party agents associated with this prize draw and that Yummy Yorkshire (data controller) and any third party associated with the prize draw may use, store, process and transfer that information for the purpose of the prize draw. All entrants hereby irrevocably assign all or any rights in the entries submitted to Yummy Yorkshire, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights and/or any moral rights subsisting therein. The winning comments may be published on any of Yummy Yorkshire’s online channels or in any Yummy Yorkshire’s printed materials.
11. In all cases the promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.